Become a Atua Healing Practitioner
Do you have a calling to help others? To help people to achieve personal freedom in there lives.
Join like-minded people who are making a difference to others.
This is also the pathway to become a certified teacher trainer for Atua Healing.
Practitioner Training for the health professional
Completed Atua Healing Stage 1, 2 and 3
Completed Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology
Current First aid certificate
Completed three Intensive Modules
Complete Four Client case studies
Sit a written and practical examination
on completion you will be RecogniSed as An
Certified Atua Healing Practitioner
You will be able to assist on Atua Healing workshops, be listed on our website and be profiled on our social media pages.
For on-going learning
Intensive Training Modules available June 2018
These are for anyone who has completed Atua Healing Stage 1, 2 and 3.
- Developing clarity with your own intuitive abilities
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Working with other health professionals, medical and alternative
- Assisting clients with serious health issues
- Breaking Repetitive patterns
- Treating the Self saboteur
- Treating clients with Anxiety and Depression
- Treating clients with trauma, or PTSD
- Treating the complexity of inter-generational family patterns
- Treating Tamariki children and teenagers
- Setting up your professional practice
Our learning methods address all learning styles, while offering practical hands-on methods, as well as listening, watching and writing.
Each student will receive a "student compendium" to hold each learning module.